In short, yes. Every person on earth is susceptible to hypnosis. Some people respond more quickly than others, but through our programs we have found that over 95% of people respond within the first season. The other 5% of people who are not as unresponsive to hypnosis generally require another session of our audio tape and need to follow the four steps in our guide here. In other words, research indicates that virtually everyone can be hypnotised to some extent.
Self Hypno Clinic. All Rights Reserved.